Update your personal details

Please e-mail your notification to the Division: Graduations and, where appropriate, enclose your supporting documentation (eg certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce order).

Please note: Notifications must be received no later than three weeks prior to your ceremony to ensure that your records are updated in time.

Last modified: 2017/08/03