SRC & Student Associations
The Student Representative Council (SRC) represents and champions the interests of Unisa students. This includes interests on decision making governance structures and committees of the University such as the Council, college boards and the Student Funding Committee, amongst others.
The SRC is also responsible for contributing effectively to the policy making discourse of the university to enhance teaching and learning, research and community engagement.
- To represent students in institutional governance structures.
- To ensure fairness and representation of students in student disciplinary hearings.
- To advocate for for quality education and a conducive environment in all Unisa sites of learning.
- To ensure that the university honours its obligation of excellent service towards all students as stated in its service charter.
- To attend to student dissatisfaction and to ensure redress thereof.
- To liaise with Unisa management consistently to ensure improved service delivery to students.
Last modified: Thu Mar 16 14:51:57 SAST 2017