Undergraduate & honours studies
You need to submit the following supporting documents with your application form:
- Certified copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate).
- Certified copy of your tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable).
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or passport (international students).
- Certified copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable).
- Original sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans.
- DSAR04 form and supporting documents if you are applying for exemptions
- M30 form and supporting documents if you are applying for a certificate of exemption
Unisa reserves the right to request original or additional documents.
After Unisa processes your application for admission, and you qualify, you will receive your student number and further communication from the university.