International Jazz School at Unisa
Fees & payment
- The Soweto and Soshanguve workshops will be presented free of charge.
- Fees for the International Jazz School at Unisa:
- Participants R750
- Observers R500
- Day pass (observers only) R100 per day
- The course fee and day pass include one tea, lunch and admission to evening concerts.
- The age limit for participants is 15-25 years.
- A short CV of the participant, a certified copy of the highest music qualification and a letter of recommendation from the music teacher must accompany the application.
- Sponsorship covering course fees, transport and accommodation is available on merit.
- A non-refundable deposit of R100 will secure a place (and an application for sponsorship if necessary).
- All course fees must be paid by 31 August 2012.
- Closing date for applications for Scholarships is 15 June 2012.
Payment of fees
All payments must be made to UNISA. Electronic payments:
Standard Bank, University of South Africa - income
Business current account
Account number: 01 155 462 2
Branch name: Sunnyside
Branch number: 010645
Reference: 36455/1155X + surname and name