The Unisa Music Foundation presents concerts in Pretoria in the following venues:
ZK Matthews Great Hall
- Large auditorium with 970 seats;
- Located on the Unisa Muckleneuk Campus in the Theo van Wijk Building (enter through main entrance);
- Wheel chair entrance located around the corner at Goldfields Entrance;
- After hours there is ample covered parking available.
Dr Miriam Makeba Concert Hall
- Intimate modern concert hall with 200 seats;
- Located on the Unisa Muckleneuk Campus in the Theo van Wijk Building (right at the back of the building);
- It has a separate entrance on ground level, clearly marked Dr Miriam Makeba Concert Hall on the side of the building;
- Wheel chair entrance on the southern side of the hall.
Enoch Sontonga Conference Complex
- Lovely acoustics, lots of wood finishes;
- Seats 400 people;
- Located on the Unisa Sunnyside Campus c/o Mears & Walker Street (entrance in Walker Street).
For directions please visit http://www.unisa.ac.za/directions.