Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute
Registration for 2014
Registration for the first semester of 2014 opens on 23 November 2013 and closes on 24 January 2014. No late registrations will be allowed.
Registration requirements and process:
- To be accepted into a programme, all prospective students must have a grade 12 certificate and a one year (minimum) tertiary qualification.
- If you meet the above requirements, complete the registration form and return it to us either by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 768 7094, together with a certified copy of your grade 12 certificate, tertiary qualification and your ID document/passport.
- Upon receiving all required documents, we will temporarily register you and issue you with a student number; this will take approximately 5-10 working days. Once a student number has been allocated we will send you confirmation of your temporary registration by fax or e-mail. Included in this communication will be the banking details.
- You will then be required to pay the registration fee at any Standard Bank branch or by means of an EFT, using your student number and a unique reference number provided in the confirmation letter.
- Proof of payment should be sent to us either by e-mail: email@example.com or fax: 086 768 7094. Thereafter study material will be dispatched to you.
NB: If your employers have agreed to pay the tuition fees, either by means of a loan or a bursary, you must pass the letter and any subsequent statements to them. Failure to do so may result in the fees not being paid or correctly allocated and your registration may be cancelled and/or you may not be allowed admission to examinations.