Assignment and examination administration
Release of Results - 2013 schedule
||Date of release|
|January / February 2013
||5 March 2013|
|May / June 2013
||8 July 2013|
|October / November 2013
||20 December 2013|
- Final examination result letters will be printed and mailed to students on dates above.
- Final examination results are being released as they become available on the myUnisa web site and on the MTN (VRS).
- No results will be released to a candidate before he / she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
- No results will be given telephonically by academics or administrative staff .
- No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or library books are owed.
Exam results are made available on following platforms:
Kindly forward the following message to the following MTN number:
083 1421 0119.
Results [space]+student number
If there are results available, a SMS containing your results will be sent to you.
click here to view your results
Register on myUnisa and indicate on your application if you would like to receive your results by email.
Voice response system (MTN)
Dial the following voice response system number:
Hard copies of the examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Confirmation: Completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in:
- Jan/Feb 2013 will be made available as from the end of April 2013;
- May/June 2013 will be made available as from the end of August 2013 and
- Oct/Nov 2013 will be made available as from the end of Jan 2014.