About the programmes and workshops
The Centre presents seven programmes and workshops in this field:
About the presenters
The presenters include:
- Christoph Garbers is an attorney of the High Court, a director of Maserumule Employment Consultancy (Pty) Ltd and teaches labour law at the University of Stellenbosch. He consults and trains widely on all aspects of employment and is also co-author of a number of books on labour law, discrimination law, and social security law.
- Professor Peter le Roux is a practising attorney and an honorary professor of labour law at the University of South Africa. He is an experienced mediator and arbitrator, and the co-author of several books on labour law and social security law.
- Professor Ockert Dupper is professor of labour law at the University of Stellenbosch. He holds a doctorate in discrimination law from Harvard University and has consulted and published extensively on the implementation of the Employment Equity Act.
- Professor Adriette Dekker is an attorney and a professor of labour law at the University of South Africa. She holds a doctorate in labour and social security law and is the co-author of a number of books on social security law.
- Dr Elize Strydom is an attorney and the Industrial Relations Adviser of the Chamber of Mines of South Africa. She is the co-author of a number of books on labour law, social security law, and women's issues.
For more information, please contact the Centre administrators:
Mrs Moira Roux
Tel: 012 429 8432
Fax: 012 429 820
Mrs Puseletso Mofokeng
Tel: 012 429 8774
Fax: 012 429 8206
Download your Labour Law brochure:
Download your registration form: