Skip to content
Undergraduate & honours studies

Transitional arrangements: module and qualification levels

In certain instances, degrees may be phased out of our system. When this happens, or when some other big change occurs, the codes of affected modules will change and students will be required to make the necessary adjustments. These are called transitional arrangements which can apply to modules or to qualifications within a college.