Undergraduate & honours studies
Option 1: Online via the internet
Unisa's online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. This is why we recommend this option. Once again, when registering online, youíll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all important details and upload all necessary documents when submitting your registration form.
The steps are as follows
- Go to the Unisa registration website: http://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Enter your student number in the block provided and other details required. (If you donít have a
student number you wonít be able to continue; youíll need to apply for a student number during
the next application period.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect.
- Enter the modules you want to register for. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- indicate in which language you want to receive your study material (English or Afrikaans)
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as your registration will
not be processed.
- Choose your study pack delivery option (by courier or post).
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain
a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are
more than you can afford, delete modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you donít have a credit card, you can pay at a Standard Bank. Retain your proof of payment
in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.