Eastern Cape Regional Centre
Port Elizabeth student administration
- Registration (certain qualification will only be registered in Pretoria or Florida but can still be handed in at our offices)
- Information on all qualifications offered by the University
- Advice on degrees and National Diplomas
- Information regarding admission requirements and processing of applications for exemption
- Information and processing of credits from other institutions
- General student administration eg changing of addresses, examination centres, issue of academic records, quotations and general enquiries
- Payment of fees and financial enquiries
- Examination enquiries, application for special examinations, remarks etc.
- Graduation information
Registration Dates and Fees
- Please register early and do not wait until the closing dates. The queues will be long, the study material may be out of stock and all departments will be extremely busy which means you will wait longer for your study material and any other matters you want to be attended to.
- Please visit us before the registration dates for information and curriculum advice.
- On registration please check that your personal particulars are correct, that you have been registered for the correct modules/courses in the correct semester and that you have received all the study material required.
- Once you have registered you should receive your material in about two weeks.
- Please enquire after about three weeks if you have not received your material.
- Note also that you will only be registered once at least the minimum amount required at registration have been paid.
- If you register via the internet and you have paid your fees please also enquire after about three weeks if you have not received any confirmation of registration or study material.