Directorate for Counselling & Career Development
How I (or my company) can recruit Unisa students
Participate in our annual Careers Fair
Advertise on the Unisa website
- Currently registered students:
Please send information regarding the positions you wish to offer to students by e-mail to Paul Mohajane (email@example.com). The e-mail must contain an advertisement with all the information that you wish to share with applicants, as well as a short description that will be placed on the website with a link to your advertsisement. These positions will be advertised on myUnisa.
Advertise to Unisa alumni on http://www.alumnicareers.co.za/
Job Readiness, Training and Placement Programme (JRTP)
This programme aims to match Unisa students to employers.
You benefit by:
- gaining access to recruiting well qualified and quality trained candidates and
- effective recruitment of well screened and job ready candidates
Should your organisation partake in this JRTP programme, students will benefit from your expertise and knowledge of pertinent employment issues, the job search process and preparation for the world of work. In return, we offer you the opportunity to market your company to students and recruit highly regarded graduates.
What we would require from you:
- Forward your detailed potential workforce requirements (job description).
- Specify whether graduates/post or currently enrolled undergraduates.
- Specify the academic field from which you need them, for example Management, Engineering, IT, etc.
- Arrange date and time on which you would like to meet the students for the following: presentation/screening/interviewing or any other kind of workshop or presentation you might deem necessary for recruitment purposes of your company.
- For further information, please contact Ms Lizzie Mbuli. Phone: 011 4713276 or
Talk to us